Greetings everyone! We are proud to announce that Assembla will be a sponsor in the 2021 Epic MegaJams and we couldn’t be more excited!
For those who aren’t familiar with Epic MegaJam, here’s the 4-1-1. Epic Games and Unreal Engine hosts a 7-day international game development competition called Epic MegaJam. This gives gaming developers, worldwide, the opportunity to create a game under this year’s theme for the title. The winner(s) will not only take home bragging rights, but will receive some amazing prizes!
Take a look at last year’s competition! 2020 Epic MegaJam Results | Inside Unreal
This is Unreal Engine’s 7th year hosting and we provide space for the competition in order for competitors/teams to build using Perforce, SVN or Git repositories. We encourage everyone to take advantage of our PM tool to better facilitate your team’s development needs.
So if you’re a developer or a team of 5 members total, who want to participate, here’s what you need to know:
Epic MegaJam 2021 Gaming Competition
- When: August 26, 2021 – September 2, 2021
- What time: Airs Thursday, August 26 at 2 PM EDT, with the theme announcement at 3 PM EDT
- Where: Online – Please register here
- Rules: Guidelines are set in place, make sure you review them here
- Winner Announcement Livestream: Airs Thursday, October 14 at 2 PM EDT
Best of luck to everyone and may the games begin!