We’re pleased to announce that our friends at Git Tower are hosting a fantastic webinar on behalf of Assembla.
This workshop will focus on how to tap into the underlying power of Git. The commands and workflows demonstrated using Git on the Command Line will help to get you out of hot water if and when you need to – looking at rolling back, reverting and undoing any mistakes.
There’s so much to learn on the webinar, you’ll come away never having to fear pushing changes to production on a Friday ever again!
Here’s a small selection of the handy things you’ll learn:
- Fixing commit messages and changesets
- Discarding local changes, down to individual lines
- Moving commits between branches
- Using the Reflog to restore deleted branches and commits
- Using Interactive Rebase to clean up commit history
The webinar takes place on Tuesday, December 1 at 7 pm CET/10 am PST and you can save your seat here!
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!